Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sharing My Experience about LearningRx (Learning Rx, Learning RX)

This is my blog devoted solely to my experiences and knowledge about being part of a LearningRx.

My experience with LearningRx allowed me to see both the good and bad of the company and its service. I will try to remain balanced as I discuss, confirm, deny, or qualify LearningRx complaints. The company would only want me to share the good, but this would ignore the bad and the ugly.

I hope this blog is helpful to people who are considering paying for the services, people thinking of getting into the business as a franchisee or as an employee, or people considering getting out of the business. I have done all three, so I can speak from all of these perspectives.

Some people refer to the company as LRX or as Learning RX or as Learning Rx, but all of these really refer to LearningRx.

No comments:

Post a Comment